At first we can think that to legalize a home is necessary the help of a lawyer, but for the necessary documentation as well as the certificates the help one needs is that of an architect. That’s where Aj Arquitectura comes into play offering the services of our qualified professionals and with more than 15 years of experience in legalizations of works, homes, premises, ships …



In order for the legalization project to be viable, it must be signed and drawn up by a technical architect accrediting the legality of the building.



In this case we will need to fulfill a series of requirements as if it were for a new work:


– Comply with the current urban planning regulations.
– Comply with the Technical Building Code (CTE)
– Comply with the eco-efficiency decree (Decree 21/2006)
– Certify the energy efficiency of housing (R.Decreto 47/2007)
– Living conditions
– Comply with the Regulation of Thermal Installations in Buildings (RITE)



C/ Los Arcos 7, Ciudad Quesada – Rojales (Alicante)


+34 966 285 468    +34 670 204 250